When comparing our Bookings in 2017 to 2018, we have found that the total Corporate Bookings across the Group has increased by more than 30%. As a result the number guests that are travelling for business and staying at each of our properties has also been on the rise. To see this trend continue we are working to keep engaged with this market and their needs.
With this in mind we sat down with one of our mangers who is dealing first-hand with this up-turn and with his help came up with 5 Simple but Helpful Travel Tips for Corporate Travellers:
- Remember to pack your chargers but don’t forget them when you leave.
- Stay connected and ask for the WiFi Password when you check in – we are constantly working to improve our WiFi offerings across the group to keep up with demand.
- Make sure you have a Healthy Lunch, either by dining in one of our restaurants or by ordering a packed lunch the night before.
- Always have Down Time, and in country Queensland it’s still warm enough to use the pool, so remember your swimmers.
- Make sure to leave your email address and request your receipt be sent to you, then you don’t need to dig through bags later to reconcile your credit card.
- The Property Managers are your friends, and they want to help – a friendly smile and thank you is always appreciated!